WARNING: ALL 747Developments products can be bought ONLY trough MQL market. If you find it anywhere else then it is a fake!
Elite Tactics is a safe and fully automated expert advisor that analyzes market most important levels and trades with pending orders for the fastest execution.
Every order is protected with StopLoss and this EA has implemented advanced filtering functions together with spread and slippage protections.
This EA does NOT use any of the dangerous strategies like Martingale, Grid or Arbitrage. Elite Tactics is fully customizable by user.
This EA is not limited by trading pair or time-frame (recommended to use on EURUSD H1 time-frame. Elite Tactics default settings is also optimized for EURUSD H1.
Elite Tactics is verified on both platforms (MT4 and MT5) with real trading account and it successfully passed tests and simulations with 100 % real ticks in MT5 with variable spread and simulated execution delays as well as with 99.90 % real ticks in MT4 with variable spread.
- Fully automated EA
- Verified on real account
- Passed high quality tick data strategy tests with simulated delays and variable spread
- NO dangerous strategy
- Low Risk – always protected with Stop Loss
- Fully adjustable by user
- Adapt your own risk settings according to the account equity and always verify with back-test
- True ECN broker with low spread and VPS server with small delays is highly recommended
- Use minimal deposit of 100 USD
- Use EURUSD H1 timeframe for default settings
- Don’t hesitate to contact me after purchase. I can help you setting up the EA.
- Move EA to the chart (simply drag and drop)
- When pop up window appears select desired settings (for EURUSD H1 you can use default settings)
- If using more charts, make sure that each chart has unique Magic number !!!
- In settings window always adjust FixedLotSize (or RiskInPercentOfBalance when UseAutomaticLot is enabled) based on your account equity and your own trading risk
- Make sure you have sufficient margin to open new positions, especially if using low leverage accounts
- Confirm settings and let the EA trade
- Make sure that each chart has unique Magic number!
- If using standard VPS server or personal PC – Make sure that “AutoTrading” is enabled in your Metatrader terminal (smiley face on the top right corner of the chart)
- If you are using Metatrader MQL VPS server – Make sure that “AutoTrading” is disabled in your Metatrader terminal (sad face on the top right corner of the chart)
- Make sure you are using charts with time-frames that you want to trade
- Make sure that you are using right Money management and every time verify with back-test
This EA is fully customizable by user so you can optimize your own settings. Here is short recommendation for your own optimizations.
- If you don’t want to use automatic Lot size calculation (as by default is fixed lot size), then simply modify FixedLotSize parameter based on you risk and account possibilities.
- If you are using low leverage accounts, make sure you have sufficient margin to open positions. (This EA should warn you if you don’t but rather always verify by yourself).
- If you want to use Automatic Lot size calculation, then select “UseAutomaticLot = true” and modify “RiskInPercentOfBalance ” (RiskInPercentOfBalance means how much of your account balance are you willing to loose if there will be loosing trade). Lot size is calculated based on account balance and stop-loss level
Main parameters to focus during optimization:
- StopLoss (recommended range from 50 to 500) – Stop Loss in points
- BasicLevelsStrength (recommended range from 15 to 30) – Main parameter to determine the levels strength
- LevelsStrengthIncrement (recommended range from 15 to 50) – Additional levels strength increment
- LevelsStrengthCount (recommended range from 1 to 5) – Adjust number of additional levels strengths to be analyzed
- MaxLevelsPerStrength (recommended range from 1 to 5) – Adjust number of max found levels per strength
- PointsBuyShift (recommended range from 0 to 40) – Bias in points for the pending price order BUY
- PointsSellShift (recommended range from 0 to 40) – Bias in points for the pending price order SELL
- BreakEven1 (recommended range from 15 to 40) – BreakEven 1st level in points
- BreakEven2 (recommended range from 5 to 30) – BreakEven 2nd level in points
- PointsLock (recommended range from 5 to 10) – Points lock in profit after breakeven (but it is also combined with the 2nd level of breakeven if activated)
- TrailingStop (recommended range from 5 to 15) – Trailing Distance in Points
- TrailingStep (recommended range from 1 to 10) – Trailing Step in Points
- Magic – Magic number – MUST be unique for each chart!
- CommentOrders – Optional – Custom comment for orders
- BasicLevelsStrength – Main parameter to determine the levels strength
- LevelsStrengthIncrement – Additional levels strength increment
- LevelsStrengthCount – Number of additional levels strengths to be analyzed
- MaxLevelsPerStrength – Number of max found levels per strength
- PointsBuyShift – Bias in points for the pending price order BUY
- PointsSellShift – Bias in points for the pending price order SELL
- EnableBuyOrder – Enable/disable BUY orders
- EnableSellOrder – Enable/disable SELL orders
- UseOpenClose – Switch algorithm level detection between High-Low / Open-Close
- StopLoss – Stop loss in points
- TakeProfit – Take profit in points
- FixedLotSize – Fixed size of the Lot to trade (UseAutoLot has to be disabled)
- UseAutomaticLot – Enable/disable automatic lot size calculation based on account balance and StopLoss level
- RiskInPercentOfBalance – Risk in percent of account balance
- UseBreakEven – Enable/disable break-even
- BreakEven1 – Break Even 1st level in points
- BreakEven2 – Break Even 2nd level in points
Trailing Stop Settings
- UseTrailingStop – Enable/Disable trailing stop
- TrailingStop – Trailing Distance in Points
- TrailingStep – Trailing Step in Points
- UseSlippageProtection – Enable/disable slippage protection
- MaxSlippage – Max allowed slippage in points
- UseSpreadProtection – Enable/disable spread protection
- MaxSpread – Max allowed spread (average per last few ticks) – Pending orders will be deleted if exceeded
Time Management Settings
- GMT – Set your broker GMT offset (2 – default for most brokers)
- AvoidTradingHours – Comma separated hours during which EA is not placing any orders
- OpenMonCloseFri – Enable/disable closing orders on Friday and reopening on Monday
- CloseActiveTradesOnFri – Will close also active trades on Friday at specified time if enabled (OpenMonCloseFri must be enabled as well to take effect)
- CloseHour – Hour of closing orders on Friday
- CloseMinute -Minute of closing orders on Friday
- OpenHour – Hour of opening orders on Monday
- OpenMinute -Minute of opening orders on Monday
Info Panel Settings
- ShowInfoPanel – Show/Hide Info Panel
- PanelBackgroundColor – Info Panel background color
- DefaultFontColor – Info Panel main font color
- PanelHeaderColor – Info Panel Header background color
- HeaderFontColor – Info Panel Header font color